Saturday, September 20, 2014

Faith Works!!!

I just have to show how FAITH WORKS!!! Belief in something you Can't SEE!!! But you have to BELIEVE. Yesterday I put out faith that I would be able to get day off today in my nursing job. You can see in my post yesterday I put out into the universe that I would be able to find out Friday if I was going to get the day off. My boss told me that she would call me at 5:30 am if I could have the day off. I was laying in bed deciding which meditation I wanted to go to sleep with. At 11:30, my boss called me and said I could have the day off!!!
I had to laugh a little inside because it was so close to "the next day".

1 comment:

  1. I made a decision recently to pay for essay on this effect. I will share some thought as soon as I receive it. As for me this is more about positive psychology not faith.

    ReplyDelete